A notice to our families
Coronavirus (Covid-19) Emergency Plan For Remick & Gendron Funeral Home-Crematory
Remick & Gendron Funeral Home-Crematory understands the severity and the risk involved with the Coronavirus. As a public entity we want to inform you that we are taking all necessary precautions to ensure that we reduce the risk of exposure to the families we serve and the public that attended our facility.
To ensure that your risk is minimized we have put the following plan into place:
- We use cleaning and disinfecting protocols to clean our facilities after each service with attention paid to high touch items. In addition to increasing the frequency of cleaning and disinfecting public areas on a daily basis.
- Personal space zone (distance of 6 ft.) will be required between visitors and family members of the deceased to keep from spreading of the virus by personal contact.
- As per recommendation of the CDC public events need to be kept to a maximum of 10 people or less. Our directing staff will present several options to your family in regard to keeping you safe and still allowing you to have some type of a service. These are unprecedented times so we promise to be reasonable and flexible.
- Hand sanitizer and Kleenex will be available.
- Livestreaming is available at any families request with password protection, so the family at their discretion can elect who they would like to view the stream.
- We have the ability to make funeral and/or cremation arrangements online through email and e-sign documents and interactive forms on our website, as to limited direct contact with funeral home staff.
Honoring and remembering a loved one’s life as well as public health and safety are first and foremost during this time. With that being said, we request that guests who are experiencing any cold or flu-like symptoms including fever, cough and shortness of breath or have been in contact with or have recently traveled to any of the affected countries, refrain from visiting.